This Tangy Chia Vegetable Salad is full of flavor and very nutritious.
- 2 cups Water
- 2/3 cup Vivian’s Live Again Tomato and Herb soup mix
- 2 tbs Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp fresh ginger grated or minced
- 2/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper chopped
- 2 cups Broccoli or green cabbage or a mixture of both chopped
- 3 Green Onions chopped
- 4 carrots grated
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- Salt to taste
- Whisk soup mix into water and bring to a boil.
- Let soup cool about 15 minutes, then add chia seeds, ginger, marmalade and black pepper.
- Mix together diced pepper, chopped broccoli or cabbage, sliced green onions and grated carrots.
- Toss vegetables with sauce. Add sunflower seeds and salt to taste.