Not only is this queso delicious and super quick to throw together, but it is also gluten-free and vegan!
Course: Appetizer, Snack
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup Vivian’s Live Again Alfredo Sauce Mix
- 1 cup Water
- 2 medium roma tomatoes diced
- 1/4 medium Onion finely diced
- 1/2 medium jalepeno seeded (optional) and minced
- 1/4 cup Cilantro finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Whisk Alfredo Mix into water.
- Bring to a boil in the microwave, being careful it does not boil over.
- Add in the remaining ingredients. Serve warm with tortilla chips.
Instead of the chopped veggies, simply add ½ cup salsa of your choice to the prepared 1 cup of Alfredo Sauce. Enjoy!