These wonderfully delicious enchiladas come in the convenience of a casserole, great for a pot luck or for a weekly family dinner. Our Creamy Mushroom Soup Mix makes this south of the border delight a creamy and tasty meal.
Course: Main Course
Prep Time 45 minutes
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 Medium Onion diced
- 1-2 Clove Garlic minced
- 12 Corn Tortillas
- 2 Cups Water
- 2/3 Cup Vivian’s Live Again Creamy Mushroom Soup Mix
- 1 10 oz. Can Enchilada Sauce
- 1.5 lb. Grated Cheddar Cheese, your favorite cheese, or vegan cheese to keep it dairy free
- Brown meat with the onions and garlic, breaking it up into small pieces.
- Whisk the soup mix and water together and add to the meat mixture.
- Add the enchilada sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Grease a 9×13 casserole dish.
- Tear 6 tortillas into 1″ pieces and spread evenly over the bottom of the casserole dish. Top with 1/2 the meat mixture and 1/2 the cheese.
- Repeat with second layer.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until heated through.